Reminder of Outdoor Rules, Fines and Responsibilities
Reminder of Outdoor Rules, Fines, and Responsibilities
With the 2014 KWSC outdoor soccer season about to begin, a Reminder to Teams to familiarize yourselves with KWSC Outdoor rules, fines, and responsibilities.
The complete KWSC outdoor rules are available on our website for download at http://outdoor.kwsc.info/Downloads/Outdoor_rules_May2012_V1.pdf
Teams are reminded of the following rules:
- Registered Players - All players participating in KWSC must be registered with KWSC.
- Players under the age of 18 years of age must have a waiver that has been signed by parent/guardian and SOSA must have this completed waiver prior to the player participating in any KWSC games.
- Game Sheets - 3 copies to be given by both teams to referee prior to kickoff.
- All players not present at game shall be crossed off by the end of the game.
- Game sheet shall be signed by the team rep.
- Both teams must submit on-line game report within 48 hours of scheduled game. Submissions should include cautions and dismissals issued during the game.
- Equipment - Teams are to provide a set of corner flags, a game ball, and a net. Some fields already have nets installed and some do not. It is recommended that teams bring pegs to install and to remove after game - fields with nets already installed still require pegs.
Appendix B of KWSC rules lists applicable fines that KWSC may levy on teams that are out of compliance with the above rules and other rules.
Appendix C of KWSC rules provides first level discipline standard penalties for misconduct by a player with regard to cautions and dismissals.
Good luck with your season!