COVID - 19 Return to Play Guidelines
Kingston Women's Soccer Club is following the guidelines as laid out in the Ontario Soccer Return To Play Guide as a way to ensure all members are safe as we return to the game we love.
You can find the most recent updated return to play guide here: Return to Play
Step 2: League Competition Can Commence
Date: June 30, 2021
- League, exhibition, festival and tournament games permitted. Spectator
capacity limited to 25% of the facility capacity.
- Soccer organizations must have completed ‘Canada Soccer’s Return to
Soccer Assessment Tool’.
- All participants must be registered in OSCAR, Ontario Soccer’s official
- Ensure the organization’s own Return to Play Guide (Safety Plan) is aligned
with Ontario Soccer’s Return to Play Guide prior to resuming activity.
- Ensure you have registered contact tracing in place for any activity with all
records held for 30 days.
Note: The Government of Ontario has specified that team sport must avoid contact, or be modified to avoid contact. Ontario Soccer wishes to clarify that soccer is considered a non-contact sport and incidental contact (i.e. prolonged contact) will be regulated, as it always would, under the Laws of the Game.
What we will do:
The Return to Play Guide outlines recommendations for: